Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Do I tip the dog groomer?

Okay, so let me start out by saying I'm not the best about keeping up with this blog.   There I said it out loud.   My concern is what to really do with it.   There are days that it could be used as a vent, believe me I know I won't have much of an audience for that.  There are days that it could be used to share a positive story or life lesson, probably a better use.  There are days when it could be used to introduce a new product or idea for our company, again a better use than the vent also.   So I've discovered that the most important thing to use this blog for is to, use it!  Therefore, I am going to make an effort to update and post a bit more often than in the past.   Oh...and one more thing, I'd love to get your feedback, let me know what you think.  Comment on, people!  Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself.  :-)

Okay, so here's the question; Do I tip the dog groomer and if so, how much?   Well, as I've become accustom to doing in any questionable situation, I did some extensive research...I typed in G-O-O-G-L-E.   And found some pretty helpful info. on the subject, as well as the subject of tipping the; hairdresser, nail tech, flower delivery person, parking attendant, concierge, etc., etc., etc....you get the idea.   The quickest and most to the point reference website I found was; http://www.itipping.com Hope you find this helpful too, let me know what you think. 

So armed with this information, I'm off to make it an awesome day...hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment